Start your holiday season off with some delicious and colorful Christmas Protein Overnight Oats made using protein powder! This healthy overnight oatmeal recipe is quick, only takes a few ingredients to make, and has great macros.
For this one all you need to do is add into a bowl 3/4 cup of rolled oats, 1 container of vanilla Greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 1/4 cup of milk substitute. You could also use a holiday flavored Greek yogurt like peppermint!
Mix those ingredients together good and follow by mixing in 1 1/2 scoops of a vanilla protein powder.
Take out at least a half pint mason jar or bowl and add half of your Christmas protein overnight oats mix into it.
Mix into that first half a couple drops of some red food coloring. The more food coloring you use, the darker your mix will turn out.
Add into your other half 1/4 teaspoon of peppermint extract and a couple drops of some green food coloring.
Mix those ingredients together and layer that half on top of your first half.
Break up a candy cane, sprinkle it on top of your Christmas protein overnight oats, and put your mason jar or bowl into the fridge overnight!
Ready to try our Christmas Protein Cupcakes now?
Christmas Protein Overnight Oats
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- ¾ Cup Rolled Oats
- 5.3 Ounces Greek Yogurt - Fat Free Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Ounces Milk Substitute - or Milk
- 1 ½ Scoops Protein Powder - Vanilla
- ¼ Teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- Red Food Coloring
- Green Food Coloring
- Candy Cane
- Combine your Rolled Oats, Greek Yogurt, Vanilla Extract, and Almond Milk into a bowl
- Mix everything together
- Mix your Protein Powder in
- Take out at least a half pint mason jar and add half of your mix into it
- Mix in a few drops of some Red Food Coloring
- Add in your Peppermint Extract and couple drops of some Green Food Coloring to the other half of your mix
- Mix those two ingredients in
- Add that half into your mason jar
- Break up a Candy Cane and top your oatmeal with it
- Cover and put it into the fridge overnight
- Calories: 729
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 602mg
- Carbs: 66g
- Fiber: 15g
- Sugar: 28g
- Protein: 78g