Are you ready to take your cupcake game to the NEXT level? These Cinnamon Swirl Protein Cupcakes made using our 100% Whey Pro-Amino Vanilla Ice Cream Protein Powder are quick to make, delicious, and PACKED with fiber!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 Scoops (56g) 100% Whey Pro-Amino Vanilla Ice Cream Protein Powder
- 1 1/2 Cups (120g) Rolled Oats (or Coconut Flour)
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Sweetener
- 5.3 Ounces (150g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 949
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 578mg
- Carbs: 94g
- Fiber: 15g
- Sugar: 16g
- Protein: 96g
Calories in each cupcake (if you make 12):
- Calories: 79
- Fat: 1.7g
- Saturated Fat: .4g
- Sodium: 48.1mg
- Carbs: 7.8g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Sugar: 1.3g
- Protein: 8g
Turn your Rolled Oats into oat flour by blending or processing them until they look like flour. Combine all of your ingredients into a bowl and mix everything together. Take out a baking sheet, put your silicone cups onto it, and coat them with some non-stick cooking spray. Evenly distribute your mix into your cups leaving around 1/4’’ from the top of each one. Bake on 350°F/176°C for 10:00-15:00. Let them cool and top them with whatever you want. Mouthgasm!
- If you don’t have silicone cups then use a muffin or cupcake pan!
- To check if they’re done, simply insert a toothpick into the center of one of your cupcakes and if it comes out clean…they’re done!
- Top them with some Greek yogurt and ground cinnamon!