Keep the cookies and the brownies in your diet with these Cookies & Cream Protein Brownies! This healthy Oreo recipe is easy to make, delicious, and guaranteed to satisfy even the biggest sweet tooth!
Protein Brownie Mix
Add right into your food processor or blender 1/4 cup of rolled oats, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, 3 large whole eggs, 1/4 cup of your choice sweetener, 2 scoops of a chocolate protein powder, 1/4 cup of unsweetened apple sauce, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, and 1 can of drained & rinsed black beans.
Rinsing your black beans will give them a more neutral flavor and assure you can’t test them at all in these cookies & cream protein brownies.
Process or blend all of those ingredients together until smooth/all of the clumps are gone. This should take no more than 1-2 minutes.
Did you know that the best protein powder for baked goods is typically the one with the least amount of ingredients?
Take out your brownie pan or dish, coat it with some non-stick cooking spray, and pour your brownie mix into it.
Cookies & Cream Protein Topping
Add into a bowl 1/4 cup of unsweetened apple sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 8 ounces of cream cheese, and 2 tablespoons of your choice sweetener.
Mix all of those ingredients together until smooth. I use a hand mixer to do this but if you don’t have a hand mixer you can let your cream cheese soften up a bit before adding it in, this will help it mix in easier.
Evenly distribute that mix over the top of your brownie mix.
Crush up 2 servings of Oreo minis over the top of your cookies & cream protein brownies. You could also use different Oreo flavors, other cookies, or even a crushed up cookies & cream protein bar!
Put you brownies into the oven and bake them on 350F/176C for 30-35 minutes.
Take your cookies & cream protein brownies out, let them cool, and cut them. Coating your cutting knife with some non-stick cooking spray will keep anything from sticking to it.
Up the protein even more by using our Chocolate Protein Spread!
Cookies & Cream Protein Brownies
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 3 Large Whole Eggs
- 2 Scoops Protein Powder - Chocolate
- ¼ Cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- ¼ Cup Sweetener
- 15.5 Ounces Black Beans - Reduced Sodium
- ¼ Cup Rolled Oats
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ Cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Sweetener
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese - Fat Free
- 2 Servings Mini Cookies - Oreos
- Combine all of your ingredients for the Brownie Mix into either a food processor or blender
- Process or blend everything together
- Get a baking pan, coat it with some non-stick cooking spray, and pour your Brownie Mix into it
- Take out a bowl and add in all of the ingredients for your Topping into it aside from your Mini Oreos
- Mix those ingredients together and evenly distribute your topping over your Brownie Mix
- Crush up your Mini Oreos and bake your brownies on 350F/176C for 30-35 minutes
- Calories: 1489
- Fat: 49g
- Saturated Fat: 28g
- Sodium: 1984mg
- Carbs: 135g
- Fiber: 33g
- Sugar: 37g
- Protein: 127g
- Calories: 148
- Fat: 4.9g
- Saturated Fat: 2.8g
- Sodium: 198.4mg
- Carbs: 13.5g
- Fiber: 3.3g
- Sugar: 3.7g
- Protein: 12.7g