If times are tough and your food grip just isn’t strong enough then you’re going to love this high protein Deflated Bacon Balls recipe!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic (or 2 Cloves)
- 2 Tablespoons (36g) Barbecue Sauce
- 1 Pound (16 Ounces) 93/7 Lean Ground Beef (or Turkey)
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 2/3 Cup (60g) Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup (56g) Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 7 Tablespoons (35g) Real Bacon Bits
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 1459
- Fat: 59g
- Saturated Fat: 22g
- Sodium: 2750mg
- Carbs: 84g
- Fiber: 8g
- Sugar: 20g
- Protein: 148g
Calories in each ball (if you make 10):
- Calories: 145
- Fat: 5.9g
- Saturated Fat: 2.2g
- Sodium: 275mg
- Carbs: 8.4g
- Fiber: .8g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 14.8g
Combine all of your ingredients into a bowl. Mix everything together. Take out a baking sheet, coat it with some non-stick cooking spray, and then shape your mix into football shapes. Deflate them by pushing your thumb down into the middle of each one. Bake on 375°F/190°C for 20:00-25:00. Deflategasm!
- Add some Sriracha into your mix to give these footballs a kick!
- Add white lines to your footballs by putting fat free sour cream into a cake decorator!
- The smaller your balls are, the quicker they’ll cook!