Today we jump into some tacos…not just any tacos but some super easy fish tacos that only take around 15 minutes to make! These are delicious and of course macro friendly so lets just jump right into them!
Start this one with however much fish you wanna prep. You could make a bunch for the whole week or just prep a few pieces for the day and you can really use any white fish you want (today I’m use tilapia). Coat 1 side of your fish with some southwestern seasoning, a little ground cumin, salt, and some fresh lime juice.
Take those over to a stove top pan on medium-high heat, add in a little olive oil, and place your fish in (coated side down) once it heats up. Coat the other side with the same ingredients and flip your fish over after a couple minutes. Cook that side for another couple minutes and then take them off the heat.
Grab a tortilla or taco shell, a piece of your fish, and whatever else you like on your fish tacos like salsa, cheese, and guacamole!
Here is the recipe:
- Your Choice Fish (I made 1 Pound/16 Ounces of Tilapia here)
- Southwestern Seasoning
- Ground Cumin
- Fresh Lime Juice
- Olive Oil
- *Optional Toppings (Salsa, Cheese, Guacamole, etc)
How to make:
- Coat one side of your Fish with your Southwestern Seasoning, Ground Cumin, Salt, and Fresh Lime Juice
- Take out a stove top pan, turn your burner on medium-high heat, and add in some Olive Oil
- Once your pan heats up add in your fish (seasoned side down)
- Coat your other side with the same ingredients
- Flip after a few minutes and cook until done
- Make your tacos with some tortillas and your choice toppings!
- Fish should be cooked to 145F/62C!
Calories in each taco (if you make 6 with salsa, cheese, and guacamole):
- Calories: 183
- Fat: 5.5g
- Saturated Fat: 2.3g
- Sodium: 309mg
- Carbs: 15g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 1.3g
- Protein: 18.6g