Today we jump into some fish tacos! Not just any fish tacos but some super easy Southwestern Fish Tacos that only take around 15 minutes to make! These are delicious and more than macro friendly so let’s just jump right into them.
Start this one with however much fish you wanna prep. You could make a bunch for the whole week or just prep a few pieces for the day. You can really use any white fish you want, today I’m using tilapia.
Coat a side of your fish with some southwestern seasoning, a little ground cumin, salt, and some fresh lime juice. Easy enough, right?
Take those over to a stove top pan on medium-high heat, add in a little olive oil, and let it eat up. Once your pan heats up go ahead and place your future southwestern fish tacos into it coated side down!
Coat the other side with the same ingredients and flip your fish over after a couple minutes. Cook that side for another couple minutes and take them off the heat.
Grab a tortilla or taco shell, a piece of your fish, and whatever else you like on your fish tacos. My preference? I usually keep it pretty simple. Salsa, cheese, and guacamole!
Love tacos like us? Try our Sriracha Ground Turkey Tacos next!
Easy & Delicious Southwestern FISH Tacos
- 1 Pound Tilapia or Your Choice Fish (16 Ounces)
- Southwestern Seasoning
- Ground Cumin
- Fresh Lime Juice
- Olive Oil
- Guacamole Salsa, Cheese, or Other Toppings
- Coat one side of your Fish with your Southwestern Seasoning, Ground Cumin, Salt, and Fresh Lime Juice
- Take out a stove top pan, turn your burner on medium-high heat, and add in some Olive Oil
- Once your pan heats up add in your fish (seasoned side down)
- Coat your other side with the same ingredients
- Flip after a few minutes and cook until done
- Make your tacos with some tortillas and your choice toppings!
- Calories: 183
- Fat: 5.5g
- Saturated Fat: 2.3g
- Sodium: 309mg
- Carbs: 15g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 1.3g
- Protein: 18.6g