It’s time we jump into some fish tacos! Not just any fish tacos but these super easy Southwestern Fish Tacos that only take around 15 minutes to make, are macro friendly, and DELICIOUS!
Start this one with however much fish you want to prep. You could make a bunch for the whole week or just prep a few pieces for the day.
You can also use any white fish you want, I’m using tilapia today (tilapia is cheap!).
Coat a side of your fish with some southwestern seasoning, a little ground cumin, salt, and some fresh lime juice.
Bored with those? Use other seasonings, spices, or herbs for these southwestern fish tacos to switch up the flavor!
Take those over to a stovetop pan on medium-high heat, add in a little olive oil, and let it heat up.
Place your fish into your stovetop pan coated side down once it reaches temperature.
Coat the other side with the same ingredients and flip your now southwestern fish over after a couple minutes. Let that side cookie for another couple minutes and take them off the heat.
Grab a tortilla or taco shell, a piece of your fish, and whatever else you like on your southwestern fish tacos.
My preference? I usually keep it pretty simple. Salsa, cheese, and guacamole!
Love tacos like us? Try our Sriracha Ground Turkey Tacos next!
Easy Southwestern Fish Tacos
What We Used
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 1 Pound Tilapia - or Your Choice Fish
- Southwestern Seasoning
- Ground Cumin
- Lime Juice - Fresh
- Olive Oil
- Cheese - Guacamole, Salsa, or Other Toppings
- Coat one side of your Fish with your Southwestern Seasoning, Ground Cumin, Salt, and Fresh Lime Juice
- Take out a stovetop pan, turn your burner on medium-high heat, and add in some Olive Oil
- Once your pan heats up add in your fish (seasoned side down)
- Coat your other side with the same ingredients
- Flip after a few minutes and cook until done
- Make your tacos with some tortillas and your choice toppings!
- Calories: 183
- Fat: 5.5g
- Saturated Fat: 2.3g
- Sodium: 309mg
- Carbs: 15g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 1.3g
- Protein: 18.6g
Leave a Comment