Three things we can probably all agree on? It’s summer, it’s hot, and protein ice cream cake is (almost) always delicious. Oh, you’ve never had protein ice cream cake!? Well today is the day that you try it! The best part? All you need is a couple ingredients and might already have them on hand!
Start this one with either a
Process or blend those together for couple minutes, you should see it thicken up. Once it thickens up take out a bread pan. Line your pan with some optional parchment paper so it’s easier to take out and add your mix in.
We’re gonna add on our graham cracker layer. I like to use some crushed up pre-made mini pie crusts but you don’t have to. If you want a healthier alternative, you can use some graham cracker crumbs. Both are delicious!
For the last layer of this protein ice cream cake you’ll wanna mix together another container of Greek yogurt and 1 cup of a fruit. Fresh or frozen both work. When mixing these together make sure to mash in your fruit. Using fresh fruit definitely makes this part easier.
Add that delicious fruit layer on top and smooth it out. Cover it and throw it in the freezer for a few hours. Make sure to let it thaw for 5-10 minutes before diving in!
This one is fun and when you get bored you can easily switch up the flavor of your protein ice cream cake. How? By using any flavor Greek yogurt or protein powder you want, as long as it compliments the fruit you’re using.
Don’t like the macros here? You can also change those up by using reduced or fat free ingredients to cut down on the calories. Think outside the box!
Like this one? Try our Greek Yogurt Summer Macaroni Salad next!
Easy Greek Yogurt PROTEIN Ice Cream Cake
- 1 Banana
- ¼ Cup Light Cream 2 Ounces
- 2 Ounces Fat Free Cream Cheese 56g
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Rice Syrup or Honey
- 3 Containers Greek Yogurt Your Choice Flavor 450g
- 3 Scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 3 Mini Pre-made Pie Crusts Crush them up or just use Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Container Greek Yogurt Your Choice Flavor 150g
- 1 Cup Fruit Fresh or Frozen
- Process or blender all of your First Layer ingredients together until they thicken up
- Coat a loaf pan with some parchment paper (this makes it easier to remove) and pour that mix in
- Top that layer with your Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Mix together your Third Layer ingredients while mashing in your Fruit
- Add that layer on top of your Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Cover and freeze
- Cut a piece and let it thaw for 5-10 minutes before eating for the best results
- Calories: 1544
- Fat: 36g
- Saturated Fat: 17g
- Sodium: 1546mg
- Carbs: 184g (Net Carbs: 165g)
- Fiber: 19g
- Sugar: 90g
- Protein: 121g
- Calories: 257
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 2.8g
- Sodium: 257.6mg
- Carbs: 30.6g (Net Carbs: 27.5g)
- Fiber: 3.1g
- Sugar: 15g
- Protein: 20.1g