Take your cake game to the next level with these Easy Protein M&M Cake Jars! This high protein dessert recipe is not just easy to make but absolutely delicious, travel friendly, and packed with diet friendly macros!
Start this one out with a couple half pint mason jars (or bigger if you double the recipe) and a large mixing bowl to mix all of your ingredients in.
Don’t forget to buy the mason jars with lids and these become instantly travel friendly!
Add into your large bowl 1 large whole egg, 1 large egg white, 6 tablespoons of coconut flour, 1/2 of a banana, 1/8 cup of almond flour, 1 scoop of a vanilla protein powder, 1/2 cup of unsweetened milk substitute, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
Mix everything together until smooth. Using a hand mixer will make this step QUICK! This is the hand mixer I use.
Switch up the flavor of your protein M&M cake jars by using different protein powder flavors. Want a chocolate M&M cake jar? Use a chocolate protein and 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
Continue by lightly mixing in 1 tablespoon of mini baking M&M’s.
Coat your half pint mason jars with some non-stick cooking spray and evenly distribute your mix into them. Make sure not to fill your jars more than halfway full as they’ll rise during baking.
Top your protein M&M cake jars with a few more mini baking M&M’s or whatever else you want and put them in the oven on 350F/176C for around 25-30 minutes.
Top these M&M protein cake jars with our High Protein Frosting recipe!
Easy Protein M&M Cake Jars
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 1 Large Whole Egg
- 1 Large Egg White
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder - Vanilla or Chocolate
- 4 Ounces Milk Substitute - or Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 6 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- ⅛ Cup Almond Flour
- ½ Banana - or ¼ Cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Baking M&M’s - Mini
- Add all of your ingredients into a bowl aside from your M&M’s
- Mix everything around until it’s smooth
- Lightly mix in your M&M’s
- Take out two half pint size (or bigger) mason jars, coat them with some non-stick cooking spray, and evenly distribute your mix into them
- Top them with a few more M&M’s or whatever else you want
- Put them in your oven on 350F/176C for 25-30 minutes
- Calories: 627
- Fat: 26g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Sodium: 470mg
- Carbs: 55g
- Fiber: 22g
- Sugar: 23g
- Protein: 50g
- Calories: 313
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 235mg
- Carbs: 27.5g
- Fiber: 11g
- Sugar: 11.5g
- Protein: 25g