This Gingerbread Cookie Protein Oatmeal Recipe is not just delicious but healthy, high in protein, and low in sugar as well! I can’t be the only one who would eat gingerbread cookies for breakfast everyday. Now you can, without the guilt!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Water
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Allspice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon (16g) Peanut Butter
- 1 Packet Sweetener
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 3 Tablespoons (46g) Liquid Egg Whites
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar Free Syrup
- 1/4 Teaspoon Butter Extract
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 421
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 397mg
- Carbs: 36g
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 8g
- Protein: 40g
Combine your Milk, Rolled Oats, and Water into a microwavable safe bowl. Microwave your oatmeal for around 2:00. While the oatmeal is still hot add in the rest of your ingredients. Mix everything together. Mouthgasm!
- Top with nuts, chocolate chips, cool whip, Greek Yogurt, protein frosting, crushed up graham crackers, etc!
- Use less water for a thicker texture!