If you like hot chocolate and cake then you’re going to love this Hot Chocolate Protein Oatmeal recipe! Not only is it just delicious but it’s also high in fiber AND protein!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Sugar Free Vanilla Coconut Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Water
- 1 Scoop (30g) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 Tablespoon (17g) Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1 Tablespoon (5g) Cocoa Powder
- 1 Pack (8g) Diet Hot Cocoa Mix
- 2 Tablespoons (12g) Marshmallow Fluff
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 477
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 407mg
- Carbs: 53g
- Fiber: 8g
- Sugar: 17g
- Protein: 37g
Combine your Milk, Rolled Oats, and Water into a microwavable safe bowl. Microwave your oatmeal for around 2:00. While the oatmeal is still hot add in the rest of your ingredients. Mix everything together. Mouthgasm!
- Top with some nuts, mini marshmallows, whipped cream, sugar free chocolate chips, or anything else you can think of!