Alright, today we’re back with another recipe. That recipe? A high protein snack! These quick Mexican Deviled Eggs come packed with almost 4 grams of protein per bite, take just a few minutes to prep, and you only need 5 ingredients to make them!
Start this one with a bowl and 6 hard boiled eggs. Sure, you can make them yourself easy enough but if you’re too lazy to do that or just hate peeling them you can find already prepared hard boiled egg packs super cheap at pretty much any grocery store nowadays!
What you’ll wanna do next is chop your hard boiled eggs in half. Put the yolks into your bowl and your egg white pieces off to the side. Follow with 3 tablespoons of either plain fat free Greek yogurt or a mayonnaise, 1/2 a serving of a Mexican blend cheese or something similar, 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix, and a little hot sauce.
Want another deviled eggs recipe? Checkout our healthy and super easy Sriracha Deviled Eggs recipe!
Mix everything up good or until it looks pretty smooth and then fill your egg whites with either a dessert decorator (link below) if you’re trying to impress people or just keep it simple and use a spoon since you’re not on camera! Top them with some optional chives and tortilla chips.
Keep in mind for this one you can play around with the ingredients to suit your macros. If you’re eating higher fats then use full fat mayonnaise and full fat cheese. If you’re watching your fat intake then use fat free Greek yogurt and reduced or fat free cheese.
How To Make Mexican Deviled Eggs In 5 Minutes
- 6 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 3 Tablespoons Mayonnaise or Fat Free Plain Greek Yogurt (Whatever fits your macros) 45g
- ½ Serving Mexican Blend Cheese 14g
- 2 Tablespoons Taco Seasoning Mix 12g
- Hot Sauce Your Choice
- Chives *Optional
- Tortilla Chips *Optional
- Cut your Hard Boiled Eggs in half
- Remove the yolks and add them into a bowl
- Add in the rest of your ingredients aside from your optional Chives and Tortilla Chips
- Mix everything together until smooth
- Using a dessert decorator or spoon add your mix into your egg whites
- Optionally top with Chives and Tortilla Chips
- Calories: 37
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: .9g
- Sodium: 83mg
- Carbs: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: .1g
- Protein: 3.7g
- Calories: 46
- Fat: 3.1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 108mg
- Carbs: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 3.5g