Today all I’m gonna say today is yes, it’s amazing and yes, it’s a LOW CARB SLOW COOKER RECIPE!
Take out a slow cooker. I know a bunch of you just said finally in your heads!!! Coat your slow cooker with some non stick cooking spray then add into it by layers 2 1/2 pounds of chopped up chicken breast, 20 ounces of the lowest sodium pizza sauce you can find, 1 teaspoon of some garlic powder, 1 teaspoon of oregano, whatever chopped up vegetables you want, some chopped up mushrooms, and some mini turkey pepperoni slices.
Throw your lid on and cook it on low for 6-8 hours. You could do high for 4-6 but low is the better move here.
Now I’m sure you’re wondering where the cheese is?! Well around 20-30 minutes before it’s done sprinkle on 1 cup of a reduced fat pizza blend cheese or whatever cheese you want and cover it back up.
My $30 Slow Cooker here: http://amzn.to/2kb3a6c
Hope you guys liked this one. Let me know down below what you guys like on your pizza so I can try out some new variations! I actually tried a Hawaiian style variation because of you guys last time I asked this and it was amazing!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 1/2 Pounds (44 Ounces) Chicken Breast
- 20 Ounces (Around 560g) Low Sodium Pizza Sauce (Look for low sugar too)
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 Green Pepper
- 1/2 Sweet Onion
- 1/2 Cup Mushrooms
- 1 Serving (28g) Mini Turkey Pepperoni Slices
- 1 Cup (112g) Reduced Fat Pizza Blend Cheese (or whatever cheese you like)
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 1992
- Fat: 40g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Sodium: 2304mg
- Carbs: 68g Net Carbs = 54g
- Fiber: 14g
- Sugar: 38g
- Protein: 340g
Calories in each serving (if you make 5):
- Calories: 398
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Sodium: 288mg
- Carbs: 13.6g Net Carbs = 10.8g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Sugar: 7.6g
- Protein: 68g
How to make:
- Chop up your Chicken, Vegetables, Mushrooms, and/or whatever else you’re using
- Coat your Slow Cooker with some non-stick cooking spray
- Add in by layers your Chicken then your Pizza Sauce, Garlic Powder, Oregano, Vegetables, Mushrooms, and Pepperoni Slices
- Cover and cook for 6-8 hours on Low or 4-6 hours on High
- Top with your Cheese 20-30 minutes before it’s done and continue cooking
- Divide everything up into portions and throw them in the fridge for easy access (10 portions = < 200 calories and around 5g of net carbs per portion)!
- This recipe will last 5-7 days in the fridge!