If you’re craving lemon pie and want a quick, cheap, and healthier alternative then you’re going to LOVE this Lemon Pie Overnight Protein Oatmeal recipe!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1 Tablespoons (7g) Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 Scoops (45g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Banana
- 2.65 Ounces (75g) Fat Free Lemon Greek Yogurt
- 1 Serving (8g) Lemon Sugar Free Fat Free Instant Pudding
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 494
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 532mg
- Carbs: 59g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 17g
- Protein: 51g
Combine all of your ingredients into a bowl and mix them together. Cover your bowl/put your oatmeal into a jar or something with a cover. Put your oatmeal into the fridge overnight (or 2-3 hours if you’re really hungry). Mouthgasm!
- Top it with the rest of your lemon Greek yogurt!