Beat your lemon pie cravings for breakfast with some Lemon Pie Protein Overnight Oats! This healthy recipe is packed with protein, quick to make, cheap, and guaranteed to satisfy your cravings.
All you need for this recipe is a mixing bowl or container with lid to store your oats.
Add into your bowl or container 1/2 cup of rolled oats, 1/2 cup of unsweetened milk substitute, 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/2 of a ripe banana, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of coconut flour, 1 1/2 scoops of a vanilla protein powder, 1 serving a lemon sugar free fat free instant pudding, and 1/2 container of a lemon Greek yogurt.
Mix all of those ingredients together while mashing in the banana with a fork. When everything looks incorporated, you’re done!
Pro tip? The riper your banana is, the easier it will be to mix in.
Cover your lemon pie protein overnight oats and put it into the fridge overnight to thicken up. If you can’t wait that long then a few hours should to do the trick.
Remove your oats and top them with the rest of your lemon Greek yogurt.
Still on a lemon kick? Try our Protein Low Sugar Lemonade recipe!
Lemon Pie Protein Overnight Oats
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 4 Ounces Milk Substitute - or Milk
- 1 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- ½ Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 ½ Scoops Protein Powder - Vanilla
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Banana
- 2.65 Ounces Greek Yogurt - Fat Free Lemon
- 1 Serving Instant Pudding - Lemon Sugar Free Fat Free
- Combine all of your ingredients into a bowl and mix them together
- Put your oatmeal into a jar or something with a cover
- Place your oatmeal into the fridge overnight
- Calories: 494
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 532mg
- Carbs: 59g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 17g
- Protein: 51g