Are you on a low carb diet? Don’t have protein powder? Craving pancakes? These Low Carb Protein Pancakes without Powder only have 10 grams of carbs in the whole recipe, take just a few simple ingredients to make, and are PACKED with protein!
For these low carb protein pancakes you’re going to need a food processor or good blender. If you don’t have either, here’s a link to my cheap (awesome!) food processor. Alternatively, if you have oat flour or you’re not using rolled outs then a regular mixing bowl will work fine.
All you have to do from here is to add right into your food processor or blender 2 large whole eggs, 1 large egg white, 1/8 cup of rolled oats, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 3 ounces of cream cheese, 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, and 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
Low Carb Substitutes
- Coconut flour or almond flour instead of rolled oats (no processor or blender needed).
- Cottage cheese or Greek yogurt instead of cream cheese.
You can also optionally make these low carb protein pancakes sweeter by adding in some low carb diet friendly sweetener (I like erythritol), honey, or brown rice syrup!
Process or blend all of those ingredients together until smooth.
Take out a pan or griddle, turn your burner on medium heat, and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray. Let your pan or griddle heat up.
Pour some of your mix on and let each side of your low carb protein pancakes without powder cook for around 2-3 minutes. This is the part where you can choose how big, small, or even what shape you want your pancakes to be.
Want enough to serve the whole family? Double or triple the recipe using the scale system below (add more servings).
Consider this low carb protein pancakes without powder recipe a base and modify it to match your cravings! You can easily change these pancakes up by adding in or topping them with your favorite ingredients. Fresh fruit, nuts, other powders, extracts, and so on. Some of my favorites?
Ways To Flavor
- Fresh chopped/sliced fruit (blueberries, strawberries, bananas, apples)
- Lemon juice
- Nuts (pistachios, pecans, walnuts)
- Cocoa powder
- Peanut or other nut butter
- Bacon bits
- Pumpkin puree
- Extracts like vanilla (raspberry, almond, butter, mint, coffee, etc)
- Sugar free syrups
- Protein frosting
Let me know your favorite ways to flavor this low carb protein pancakes without powder recipe in the comments below!
Looking for more no protein powder needed desserts? Try our Cheap Protein Bars without Powder recipe next!
Low Carb Protein Pancakes without Powder
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 2 Large Whole Eggs
- 1 Large Egg White
- 3 Ounces Cream Cheese - Fat Free (or Cottage Cheese/Greek Yogurt)
- ⅛ Cup Rolled Oats - or Coconut Flour/Almond Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Add all of your ingredients into either a food processor or blender
- Process or blend everything together until no clumps are left
- Take out a stovetop pan, turn your burner on Medium Heat, and coat your pan with some non-stick cooking spray
- Pour your mix in and cook each side of your pancake for around 2-3 minutes
- Calories: 255
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 392mg
- Carbs: 10g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 29g