If you’re craving a blueberry dessert and want a quick, healthier option then you’ll love this Microwave Blueberry Protein Mug Cake!
Here is the recipe:
- 4 1/2 Tablespoons (69) Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2.65 Ounces (75g) Fat Free Blueberry Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Tablespoons (21g) Coconut Flour (or Oat Flour)
- 1/2 Tablespoon (10.5g) Honey
- 1/8 Cup Blueberries
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 324
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 329mg
- Carbs: 29g
- Fiber: 8g
- Sugar: 17g
- Protein: 43g
Take out a mug and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray. Add all of your ingredients into it. Mix everything together. Microwave your mug for :30 seconds. Mix everything together again. Microwave for an additional 1 minute. Mouthgasm!
- Make sure your blueberries are mixed in and not on top!
- If you don’t have a powerful microwave then microwave it for a bit longer!