If you like anything pumpkin and you like quick, healthy, and DELICIOUS recipes then you’re going to love this Microwave Protein Pumpkin Cake!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 Ounce Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 Tablespoons (14g) Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 Tablespoons (46g) Liquid Egg Whites (or 1 Large Egg Whites)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon (4g) Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup (61g) Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 256
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 321mg
- Carbs: 19g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 10g
- Protein: 36g
Combine all of your ingredients into a bowl. Mix everything together. Take out a 2 cup microwave safe dish and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray. Pour your mix into the dish. Microwave for :30, mix everything around, and then microwave for another 1:00-1:30. Mouthgasm!
- Top it with some pumpkin Greek yogurt!