Craving cheesecake? Only have a few minutes? Don’t have an oven? You’re in luck! These No Bake M&M Protein Cheesecakes made using protein powder only take around a minute to prep, are diet friendly, and absolutely delicious!
For these no bake cheesecakes you’re going to need a bowl and something to store the final product in like some mason jars. I used half pint mason jars today but use whatever you have!
Add into your bowl 8 ounces of fat free cream cheese, 1 container of vanilla Greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice, 1 scoop of a vanilla protein powder, and 1/2 tablespoon of melted butter.
You can easily switch up the flavor of these no bake M&M cheesecakes by mixing and matching your Greek yogurt and protein powder flavors. Want a chocolate M&M cheesecake? Easy! Use a chocolate Greek yogurt and chocolate protein powder!
Mix all of those ingredients together with a hand mixer until it starts to fluff up/is smooth.
No hand mixer? No problem! Let your cream cheese soften before adding it in and everything will mix easier.
Add and lightly mix in 1 tablespoon of baking M&M’s.
Take out your mason jar or whatever you’re using and crush up an optional graham cracker into the bottom of each one. This graham cracker will act as your simple no bake protein cheesecake crust.
Cover your no bake M&M protein cheesecakes and put them in the fridge for 1-2 hours. Putting them in the fridge for a bit before eating them will give you an even, more cheesecake like result!
No Bake M&M Protein Cheesecakes
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese - Fat Free
- 5.3 Ounces Greek Yogurt - Fat Free Vanilla (or Cottage/Ricotta Cheese)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder - Vanilla
- ½ Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Baking M&M's
- Graham Cracker - *Optional
- Melt your Butter and add all of your ingredients aside from your M&M’s into a large bowl
- Mix everything together until it starts to fluff up
- Take out at least two half pint mason jars, crush up a Graham Cracker into the bottom of each one for a crust, and evenly distribute your mix into them
- Top them with whatever you want
- Calories: 544
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 801mg
- Carbs: 39g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 18g
- Protein: 70g
- Calories: 272
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 400.5mg
- Carbs: 19.5g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 9g
- Protein: 35g