This Nutella Overnight Protein Oatmeal recipe is healthy, high in fiber, delicious, and will knock the socks off of any Nutella craving you might have!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Unsweetened Coconut Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 2.65 Ounces (75g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon (18.5g) Nutella
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tablespoons (12g) Chocolate Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 Scoop (30g) Chocolate Protein Powder
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 538
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 404mg
- Carbs: 58g
- Fiber: 10g
- Sugar: 21g
- Protein: 45g
Combine all of your ingredients into a bowl and mix everything together. Cover your bowl/put your oatmeal into a jar or something with a cover. Put your oatmeal into the fridge overnight (or 2-3 hours if you’re really hungry). Mouthgasm!
- Top it with some whipped cream and cocoa powder!