If you like peanut butter cups like I do and want a healthier alternative then you’re going to love this quick Peanut Butter Cup Overnight Protein Oatmeal!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons (24g) Peanut Butter
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2.65 Ounces (75g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 552
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 507mg
- Carbs: 45g
- Fiber: 10g
- Sugar: 10g
- Protein: 45g
Combine all of your ingredients into a bowl and mix everything together. Cover your oatmeal. Put your oatmeal into the fridge overnight (or 2-3 hours if you’re really hungry). Mouthgasm!
- Top it with some whipped cream and cocoa powder!