Have PB&J at breakfast! These Peanut Butter & Jelly Protein Waffles are just as quick to prep as the sandwich, taste even better, and come packed with diet friendly macros! This healthy breakfast recipe is guaranteed to satisfy.
Start this protein waffle recipe by taking out either a food processor or really powerful blender. This is used to easily mix in your rolled oats and cottage cheese.
Add right into what you’re using 1 1/2 cups of rolled oats, 1 small ripe banana, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 3 ounces of unsweetened milk substitute (I like vanilla), 3 tablespoons of liquid egg whites or 1 large egg white, 2 scoops of a vanilla protein powder, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, 2 tablespoons of your choice flavor jelly, 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
Diet tip? Lower the sugar by using a low sugar or sugar free jelly!
Process or blend everything together until your peanut & jelly protein waffles mix is smooth.
Take out your waffle maker, let it heat up, and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray.
Pour your peanut butter & jelly protein waffles mix in once your waffle maker heats up and cook each waffle for around 2-3 minutes or whoever long your waffle maker says to. You should get around 3 waffles with this recipe.
Don’t want 3 waffles? Cut the recipe in half, share it, or save them! They taste great cold so you can eat them whenever and wherever.
Use fat free, reduced fat, or full fat ingredients depending on your macros. Reduced or full fat ingredients really won’t add that much more fat to the recipe, especially if you’re not eating the whole thing.
Top your peanut butter & jelly protein waffles with some sugar free syrup, banana slices, and ground cinnamon!
Peanut Butter & Jelly Protein Waffles
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- ½ Cup Cottage Cheese - 116g Fat Free
- 3 Tablespoons Liquid Egg Whites - 46g (or 1 Large Egg White)
- 3 Ounces Milk Substitute - or Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter - 32g
- 2 Tablespoons Jelly - 34g Low Sugar
- 2 Scoops Protein Powder - 60g Vanilla
- 1 ½ Cups Rolled Oats - 120g
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Small Banana
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- Combine all of your ingredients into either a food processor or blender
- Process or blend everything together
- Take out your waffle maker and let it heat up
- Once it heats up, coat it with some non-stick cooking spray, and pour your mix in
- Cook your waffles for around 2-3 minutes or however long your waffle maker says to
- Calories: 1175
- Fat: 27g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 940mg
- Carbs: 133g
- Fiber: 19g
- Sugar: 39g
- Protein: 100g
- Calories: 391
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1.6g
- Sodium: 313.3mg
- Carbs: 44.3g
- Fiber: 4.7g
- Sugar: 13g
- Protein: 33.3g