Healthy holiday appetizer? A quick and delicious snack? Protein packed meal? These Pie Crust Sliced Turkey Wraps are all of the above and more! Delicious, super easy to make, and cheap.
Start these turkey wraps with by thawing your pre-made pie crusts however long your box says to.
Once thawed, roll out your crust and sprinkle on 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese. On top of that layer, a few slices (6 ounces should be perfect) of turkey or other thin sliced meat. I prefer turkey but chicken or ham work great too!
Continue with a couple tablespoons of bacon bits, 1/2 cup of fat free cheddar or other cheese, and a little optional dressing.
If you want to change these turkey wraps up or add some variation to the recipe, throw in some vegetables, hot sauces, herbs, and/or spices!
Roll up your crust, fold down your ends to seal them, and place it onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake your turkey wraps on 450F/232C for around 10-15 minutes or until it’s golden brown.
Once golden brown like above, take it out and chop it up into however many sliced turkey wraps you want.
I hope you guys have a great holiday! Let me know down below in the comments what variations you make.
Looking for a holiday dessert? Try our delicious Protein Pumpkin Pie recipe next!
Pie Crust Sliced Turkey Wraps
What We Used
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 1 Pre-made Pie Crust
- ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese - Grated
- 6 Ounces Deli Meat - Turkey, Chicken, etc
- 2 Tablespoons Bacon Bits
- ½ Cup Cheddar Cheese - Fat Free (or Other Cheese)
- 1-2 Tablespoons Dressing - Your choice
- Thaw your Pie Crust and unroll it
- Sprinkle on your Parmesan Cheese
- Layer on your Meat, Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, and Dressing
- Roll your Pie Crust up making sure it’s not too tight
- Fold over your ends to seal them
- Place your roll onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake it on 450F/232C for 10-15 minutes or until it’s golden brown
- Calories: 742
- Fat: 30g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Sodium: 920mg
- Carbs: 55g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 63g
Leave a Comment