Turkey season is here and today we’re gonna make that season a bit easier…or at least quicker AND just as delicious. No more last minute rushing around to make something for everyone! These wraps only take a few minutes to prep so lets jump right into them!
Start by with some pre-made pie crusts and thaw them however long your box says to. Once thawed roll out your crust and sprinkle on 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese. On top of that layer a few slices (6 ounces should be perfect) of turkey or other thin sliced meat, a couple tablespoons of bacon bits, 1/2 cup of fat free cheddar cheese (or other cheese), and a little optional dressing! If you wanna change things up throw in some vegetables, hot sauces, herbs, spices, and so on.
The Stainless Steel Baking/Cooling Rack I use (awesome investment for around $15): http://amzn.to/2fVsZVd
Roll up your crust, fold down your ends to seal them, and place it onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake it on 450F/232C for around 10-15 minutes or until it’s golden brown. Once golden brown take it out and chop it up into however many slices you want.
I hope you guys have a GREAT holiday!!! Post down in the comments below what your favorite part of this recipe was/is or something you’ll change in it!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 Pre-made Pie Crust
- 1/4 Cup (20g) Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 6 Ounces Thin Sliced Meat
- 2 Tablespoons (14g) Bacon Bits
- 1/2 Cup (56g) Fat Free Cheddar Cheese (or Other Cheese)
- 1-2 Tablespoons Dressing of Your Choice
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 742
- Fat: 30g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Sodium: 920mg
- Carbs: 55g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 63g
How to make:
- Thaw your Pie Crust and unroll it
- Sprinkle on your Parmesan Cheese
- Layer on your Meat, Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, and Dressing
- Roll your Pie Crust up making sure it’s not too tight
- Fold over your ends to seal them
- Place your roll onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake it on 450F/232C for 10-15 minutes or until it’s golden brown
- Add in vegetables, herbs, spices, hot sauces, and so on to switch things up once you get bored!