This Pineapple Cake Protein Oatmeal is not just delicious but also loaded with fiber, high in protein, and tastes just like pineapple upside-down cake!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 3/4 Cup (6 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup (122g) Crushed Pineapple
- 1 Tablespoon (5g) Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- A little Fat Free Pineapple Greek Yogurt (Optional)
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 372
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 286mg
- Carbs: 51g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 20g
- Protein: 33g
Take out a microwavable safe bowl. Add in your Rolled Oats and Milk. Microwave your oatmeal for around 2:00. Add in the rest of your ingredients aside from your Unsweetened Shredded Coconut and Greek Yogurt. Mix those ingredients together. Top with your Unsweetened Shredded Coconut and Greek Yogurt. Mouthgasm!
- Put it in the fridge for a bit to thicken up and it will taste even better!