If you want a delicious, healthy, and quick way to get a boost before the gym then you’re going to love this Pre-Workout Protein Pudding recipe!
Here is the recipe:
- 3 Tablespoons (46g) Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 Scoop (30g) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup (116g) Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1 Teaspoon Instant Coffee
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tablespoon (17g) Chocolate Peanut Butter
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 537
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 674mg
- Carbs: 49g
- Fiber: 10g
- Sugar: 13g
- Protein: 56g
Add all of your ingredients into either a food processor or blender. Process/blend everything together. Mouthgasm!
- Make sure to use a good tasting protein powder!
- Put it in the fridge for around 20:00-30:00 so it can thicken up!
- Eat it whenever you want a boost and if you don’t want a boost from it then just don’t add the coffee!