If you love banana cream pie like I do and you love protein, this protein banana cream pie recipe will be your new best friend!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Boxes Fat Free Sugar Free Banana Cream Instant Jello
- 1 1/2 Scoops (Vanilla or Banana) Protein Powder
- 2 1/2 Cups (20oz) Fat Free Milk (or milk substitute)
- 1 Medium Banana
- 1/2 Cup (Around 45g) Fat Free Cool Whip
- 1 Fat Free or Reduced Fat Pie Crust
Mix the jello, protein, and milk together with a whisk or hand mixer for 1-2 minutes. Cut the banana into slivers and fold it into the mixed ingredients (which means gently stir it in). Pour the mix into the pie crust, put the top on, and put it into the refrigerator for around 2 hours. After 2 hours take it out and layer the top with the cool whip. Finally let your taste buds fall in love!
Tip: Top with other fruits, chocolate chips, or nuts!