Everybody loves a good tasting muffin and everybody (hopefully) loves a healthy good tasting muffin! These protein banana oat muffins are delicious and high in fiber too!
Here is the recipe:
- 160g Rolled Oats (2 Cups)
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 4 Scoops Protein Powder (Vanilla or Banana)
- 4 Large Egg Whites
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 2 Large Bananas (or 3 small)
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl. Spray a muffin pan (jumbo preferred) with non-stick cooking spray and then throw them in the oven on 350 for around 25:00-30:00 (15:00-20:00 for non-jumbo pans). Enjoy!
Tips: Use fat free whip cream/cool whip/cream cheese or peanut butter to top them!
Add some sweetener to the recipe if you want a “sweeter” taste