Having made a lot of protein pudding throughout the years, I still always crave this recipe! Here is my well-researched protein pudding recipe.
Here is the recipe:
- 1 Packet of Stevia (or any sweetener)
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup (226g) Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 2 Scoops (60g) Protein Powder (your choice of flavor)
- 1 Serving (8g) Sugar Free Fat Free Instant Jello (your choice of flavor)
- 2-4oz Fat Free Milk (or milk substitute)
Mix all of your ingredients together in a bowl/blender/food processor until they look to be a good consistency. Only use as much milk as you need…so start with a smaller amount an add more as you go (if it looks too thick). Put your favorite topping on it and feed your cravings!
Calories (whole recipe):
- Calories: 500
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 1800mg
- Carbs: 29g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 14g
- Protein: 78g
- Use fat free whip cream/cool whip/nuts/fruit to top it!
- Add in chocolate/peanut butter chips or anything else to the recipe