A low fat, high protein recipe that can be used as a frosting/icing! This Protein Pumpkin Pudding recipe will satisfy any pumpkin craving you might have!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 Container (5.3 Ounces/150g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 8 Tablespoons (120g) Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup (122g) Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Packets Sweetener
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Serving (8g) Instant Sugar Free Fat Free Butterscotch Pudding (or 1/2 Teaspoon Butterscotch Extract)
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 366
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Sodium: 1370mg
- Carbs: 38g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 18g
- Protein: 49g
Combine all of your ingredients together into a bowl. Mix everything together with either a hand mixer, whisk, or fork. Enjoy!
- Use a Vanilla Instant Pudding if you can’t find Butterscotch!
- Use it as a frosting on anything!