Satisfy those pumpkin cravings this season with an easy to make and absolutely delicious Pumpkin Protein Pudding! This healthy seasonal recipe is packed with great macros, is guaranteed to satisfy, and can even be used as a frosting.
All you’ll need for this one is a bowl for your pudding and something to mix your ingredients with.
Add right into your bowl 1 container of vanilla Greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice, 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, 8 tablespoons of fat free cream cheese, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 2 packets of your choice sweetener, 1 scoop of a vanilla protein powder, 1 serving of instant sugar free fat free butterscotch pudding or 1/2 teaspoon of butterscotch extract, and 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
Can’t find fat free ingredients? Use reduced or full fat, it really won’t add that much fat to the recipe.
Mix everything together until your pumpkin protein pudding mix is smooth. I like using a hand mixer to do this, here’s a link to the one I’ve been using and recommend.
Not thick enough after mixing? Add in a little xanthan gum (1/4 teaspoon) or throw it in the fridge for a bit.
Mix and match your flavors! Seasonal Greek yogurts, chocolate protein powder, vanilla instant pudding, and so on.
Pro tip? Use this pudding to top your rice cakes, as a dip, or even as a “frosting” on something like our Protein Pumpkin Pie!
Pumpkin Protein Pudding
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 1 Container Greek Yogurt - 5.3 Ounces/150g Fat Free Vanilla
- 8 Tablespoons Cream Cheese - 120g Fat Free
- ½ Cup Pumpkin Puree - 122g
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Packets Sweetener
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder - 30g Vanilla
- 1 Serving Instant Pudding - 8g Sugar Free Fat Free Butterscotch (or ½ Teaspoon Butterscotch Extract)
- Combine all of your ingredients together into a bowl
- Mix everything together with either a hand mixer, whisk, or fork
- Calories: 366
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Sodium: 1370mg
- Carbs: 38g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 18g
- Protein: 49g