The perfect blend of red velvet, cupcakes, and of course PROTEIN packed into my favorite PROTEIN red velvet cupcakes recipe!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 3/4 Cups (140g) Rolled Oats (turned into Oat Flour)
- 3 Tablespoons (15g) Baking Cocoa
- 1/2 Cup Sweetener (in dry mix)
- 3 Scoops (90g) Vanilla Protein
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Soda
- 4 Large Egg Whites
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons Red Food Coloring (optional)
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Cup (244g) Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Sweetener (in wet mix)
- 10 Drops Liquid Sweetener
Turn your rolled oats into oat flour by blending/processing them. Mix dry ingredients together in one bowl and wet in another. Slowly combine wet ingredients into dry. Spray non-stick cooking spray onto muffin cups (I suggest using silicone muffin cups). Fill cups 3/4 of the way full with mixed ingredients. Bake on 350 for 18:00-22:00! Try to only eat one!
- Tip: Top them with my protein frosting recipe!