These quick, healthy, and delicious Protein Shamrock Pancakes with 74g of protein are a perfect way to start your Saint Patrick’s Day morning!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (116g) Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Large Egg Whites
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Mint Extract
- 1 1/2 Scoops (45g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 3/4 Cup (60g) Rolled Oats
- 1 Tablespoon (15g) White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- Couple Drops Green Food Coloring
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 662
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 774mg
- Carbs: 60g
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 19g
- Protein: 74g
Combine all of your ingredients for your pancakes into either a food processor or blender. Process or blend everything together. Take out a stove top pan, turn your burner on Medium Heat, and then coat it with some non-stick cooking spray. Pour your mix in and cook each side of your pancake for around 2:00-3:00. Mouthgasm!
My hand mixer: http://amzn.to/2jhKwZg
Affordable stove top pans (high quality too): http://amzn.to/2fea3Rr
- Top them with some Greek yogurt and green sprinkles!
- Make your Greek yogurt green by adding in a couple drops of some green food coloring to it!