It doesn’t get much easier than this healthy recipe! Protein Yogurt Granola is not just delicious but quick, high in protein, high in fiber, and has a ton of combinations so it’ll never get old!
Here is the recipe:
- 6 Ounces (160g) Fat Free Greek Yogurt (Your choice flavor just as long as it goes good with Vanilla)
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Tablespoon (12g) Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Serving (25g) Granola/Granola Type Cereal (I like the Kashi stuff)
- 2/3 Cup (100g) Strawberries (Or any other fruit you may prefer)
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 437
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Sodium: 424mg
- Carbs: 52g
- Fiber: 12g
- Sugar: 29g
- Protein: 46g
Add in everything aside from your Strawberries/choice of fruit into a bowl. Mix everything together. Add in your Strawberries/choice of fruit. Enjoy!
- Top with fat free whipped cream, cool whip, other fresh fruit, nuts, etc!
- Throw it in the freezer for a bit so it’s more like a sorbet!
- Think outside the box and switch up the flavors! For example, use a Banana Cream Greek Yogurt and Blueberries!