Looking for a new healthy breakfast recipe that’s quick to make and high in fiber? Try this Protein Yogurt Granola! Packed with flavor, made with simple ingredients, and has unlimited variations so that you’ll never get bored.
All you need for this one? Your cravings and a bowl to mix them in!
Add right into your bowl 6 ounces of your choice flavor fat free Greek yogurt, 1 scoop of your choice flavor protein powder, 1 tablespoon of chia seeds, and 1/2 serving of your choice granola.
Chia seeds will help thicken up your yogurt and are a great source of healthy fats and fiber with 5 grams for every 60 calories.
Mix all of those ingredients together until everything for your protein yogurt granola is well incorporated!
Top it with 2/3 cup of your choice fresh chopped fruit. I went with some strawberries today.
Pick Your Flavors
Mix, match, and/or add in anything you want for unlimited protein yogurt granola variations! Some of my favorite ways to change this up?
- Topped with fat free whipped cream or topping, other fresh fruit, nuts, etc
- Thrown in the freezer for a bit (tastes more like a sorbet)
- Banana cream Greek yogurt with vanilla protein powder and fresh blueberries
- Vanilla Greek yogurt with chocolate protein powder and almonds
- Pumpkin Greek yogurt with vanilla protein powder and ground cinnamon
Let us know some of your favorite combinations in the comments below.
Want even more protein? Pair this with some Lemon Chia Protein Cookies!
Protein Yogurt Granola
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 6 Ounces Greek Yogurt - Fat Free Greek Yogurt (Your choice flavor)
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder - Vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- ½ Serving Granola
- ⅔ Cup Fruit - I like Strawberries
- Add in all of your ingredients to a bowl aside from your Fruit
- Mix everything together
- Chop up and add in your Fruit
- Calories: 437
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Sodium: 424mg
- Carbs: 52g
- Fiber: 12g
- Sugar: 29g
- Protein: 46g