Are you ready for seasonal flavor in every bite!? These Pumpkin Pie Protein Balls take just minutes to prep, are absolutely delicious, and come packed with great macros! If you’re looking for a healthy pumpkin recipe that doesn’t take long then you’re going to love this no bake recipe!
Add into a large mixing bowl 3/4 cup of rolled oats, 4 tablespoons of coconut flour, 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice, 1 tablespoon of your choice sweetener, 1 tablespoon of sugar free chocolate chips, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 full crushed up graham cracker sheet, 4 tablespoons of peanut or other nut butter, 1/4 cup of sugar free syrup, and 2 1/2 scoops of a vanilla protein powder.
Mix all of those ingredients for your protein pumpkin pie balls together.
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
*Double or triple this recipe as needed and store whatever you have leftover for next time!
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger & Nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Allspice & Cloves
Take out a plate or container and shape your balls however big you want to, I made 8 today. If you’re making more or less than that you’ll have to adjust the macros accordingly.
Sticky mix? You can either let it cool in the fridge or freezer prior to shaping them or keep your hands damp while shaping them and it won’t be as sticky.
Put your pumpkin pie protein balls into the fridge for freezer for around 20 minutes to harden up.
Pair this recipe with our Protein Pumpkin Iced Coffee!
Pumpkin Pie Protein Balls
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- ¾ Cup Pumpkin Puree
- ¾ Cup Rolled Oats
- 4 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 4 Tablespoons Peanut Butter - or Other Nut Butter
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 ½ Scoops Protein Powder - Vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon Sweetener
- ¼ Cup Syrup - Sugar Free
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Chocolate Chips - Sugar Free
- 1 Sheet Graham Cracker - Low Fat
- Take out a large bowl
- Combine all of your ingredients into it (crush up your Graham Cracker)
- Mix everything together
- Shape your mix into balls
- Put them in the fridge/freezer for around 20 minutes to harden up
- Calories: 1381
- Fat: 49g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Sodium: 945mg
- Carbs: 141g
- Fiber: 27g
- Sugar: 43g
- Protein: 94g
- Calories: 172
- Fat: 6.1g
- Saturated Fat: 1.8g
- Sodium: 118mg
- Carbs: 17.6g
- Fiber: 3.3g
- Sugar: 5.3g
- Protein: 11.7g