Today we combine 2 really easy and cheap sources of protein! They might not sound like they go together but I promise you after this recipe, you’ll never think that again! Let’s just jump right into this quick EASY CHEESY TUNA OMELETTE!
Start this one with 5 large eggs and mix them together with 1/4 cup of milk or milk substitute. Once mixed take out our favorite stove top pan, turn your burner on medium heat, coat it with some non-stick cooking spray, and pour your eggs in. Sprinkle on a little black pepper!
Tuna Omelette Time
Take out a bowl for your tuna mix. Into that bowl add 1 can of drained tuna, 4 tablespoons of fat free cream cheese, 1/2 cup of your choice cheese, 6 tablespoons of fat free sour cream, 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder, 1/4 teaspoon of dill weed, and 1 1/2 teaspoons of minced garlic. Mix those together until it’s smooth.
When your eggs move together (shake your pan a little, they should slide) go ahead and spoon your tuna mix onto one side of it. Fold over your future tuna omelette after you’ve spooned it all on, throw your cover on the pan, and let it cook for a few minutes!
There is your quick tuna omelette and yes, it tastes just as good as it looks. A couple things you could do to change this one up?
- Add in some chopped up vegetables!
- Toss in some chili sauce to add a little heat to it!
- Use other spices or herbs!
Have you tried our Sweet Potato Tuna Cakes yet? Delicious and quick!
Quick Easy CHEESY Tuna Omelette
- 5 Large Whole Eggs
- ¼ Cup Milk or Milk Substitute (2 Ounces)
- Black Pepper
- 1 Can Tuna Drained
- 4 Tablespoons Fat Free Cream Cheese 56g
- ½ Cup Your Choice Cheese 56g
- 6 Tablespoons Fat Free Sour Cream 96g
- ½ Teaspoon Onion Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Dill Weed
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Minced Garlic
- Mix your Eggs and Milk together
- Take out a stove top pan, turn your burner on medium heat, and coat it with non-stick cooking spray
- Pour your egg mix in and sprinkle on your Black Pepper
- Mix together the rest of your ingredients in a bowl
- After a couple minutes (your eggs should move together when you shake your pan), spoon your tuna mix onto one side of your omelette
- Close your omelette off, cover, and let it cook for a few minutes
- Calories: 703
- Fat: 27g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 804mg
- Carbs: 32g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 12g
- Protein: 83g