Today we’re combining 2 really easy and cheap sources of protein! They might not sound like they go together but after this Easy Cheese Tuna Omelette recipe, you’ll never think that again.
Start this one by mixing together 5 large eggs and 1/4 cup of milk or milk substitute. Once mixed, take out your favorite stovetop pan, turn your burner on medium heat, coat it with some non-stick cooking spray, and pour your eggs in.
Sprinkle on a little black pepper!
Tuna Omelette Time
Take out a bowl for your tuna mix. Into that bowl add 1 can of drained tuna, 4 tablespoons of fat free cream cheese, 1/2 cup of your choice cheese, 6 tablespoons of fat free sour cream, 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder, 1/4 teaspoon of dill weed, and 1 1/2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
Mix those together until it’s smooth.
When your eggs move together (shake your pan a little, they should slide) go ahead and spoon your tuna mix onto one side of it.
Fold over your tuna omelette after you’ve spooned it all on and throw your cover on the pan. Let that cook for a few minutes!
There is your omelette and yes, it tastes just as good as it looks. A couple things you could do to change this one up?
- Add in some chopped up vegetables!
- Toss in some chili sauce to add a little heat to it!
- Use other spices or herbs!
Have you tried our Sweet Potato Tuna Cakes yet? Delicious and quick!
Quick Cheesy Tuna Omelette
What We Used
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 5 Large Whole Eggs
- 2 Ounces Milk - or Milk Substitute
- Black Pepper
- 1 Can Tuna - Drained
- 4 Tablespoons Cream Cheese - Fat Free
- ½ Cup Cheese - Your Choice
- 6 Tablespoons Sour Cream - Fat Free
- ½ Teaspoon Onion Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Dill Weed
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Minced Garlic
- Mix your Eggs and Milk together
- Take out a stovetop pan, turn your burner on medium heat, and coat it with non-stick cooking spray
- Pour your egg mix in and sprinkle on your Black Pepper
- Mix together the rest of your ingredients in a bowl
- After a couple minutes (your eggs should move together when you shake your pan), spoon your tuna mix onto one side of your omelette
- Close your omelette off, cover, and let it cook for a few minutes
- Calories: 703
- Fat: 27g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 804mg
- Carbs: 32g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 12g
- Protein: 83g
Leave a Comment