If you like expensive store bought protein bars, then you’ll love this cheap, quick, AND easy natural homemade protein bars recipe!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Scoops Protein Powder (or 60 grams)
- 4 Large Egg Whites
- 2 Packets of 0 calorie Sweetener
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1 TBSP Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Oats
- 1/4 TSP Vanilla Extract
Mix it all together (easiest in a blender bottle!), throw the mix in a 8×8 baking dish that is sprayed with non-stick cooking spray or something similar (the bigger the dish the skinnier the bars), and then throw it in the oven for 20:00 (or until it looks done/pulls away from the edges) on 350. Let them cool off, cut them, and then enjoy them!
- Use fat free whip cream to top it!
- Use ingredients (protein) that tastes good!
- Mix and match like flavors!
- Blend the oats or use oat flour for “smoother” bars