If you’ve never had protein fluff then now’s the time! This healthy and calorie friendly Strawberry Banana Protein Fluff made using our Real Meals Vanilla Shake powder is quick and absolutely delicious!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 1/2 Cups (210g) Frozen Strawberries
- Couple Banana Slices
- 1/2 Serving (1 1/2 Scoops or 43g) Vanilla Shake Real Meals
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 283
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 165mg
- Carbs: 32g
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 21g
- Protein: 32g
Add all of your ingredients into a bowl. Using a hand blender, blend everything together until it’s creamy. Once it’s creamy stop blending, take out a hand mixer or whisk, and mix everything together for 5:00 or until it’s fluffy (it should start to fluff up after around a minute). Top it with whatever you want. Mouthgasm!
- The goal when using the hand blender is to make sure all of your blueberries are mixed in!
- Put it in the freezer for 20:00 and it’ll have more of an ice cream like texture!