Love pancakes? Hate the carbs? Look no further! These Healthy Low Carb Pancakes only have 10 grams of carbs in the whole recipe and are PACKED with protein!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Large Egg White
- 3 Ounces (84g) Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 1/8 Cup (10g) Rolled Oats (or Coconut Flour)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 255
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 392mg
- Carbs: 10g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 29g
My hand mixer: http://amzn.to/2jhKwZg
Affordable stove top pans (high quality too): http://amzn.to/2fea3Rr
Add all of your ingredients into either a food processor or blender. Process or blend everything together until no clumps are left. Take out a stove top pan, turn your burner on Medium Heat, and coat your pan with some non-stick cooking spray. Pour your mix in and cook each side of your pancake for around 2:00-3:00. Mouthgasm!
- Sweeten up your pancakes with some sweetener, honey, or brown rice syrup!
- Double or triple the recipe to make more or bigger pancakes!
- Flavor your pancakes by using fresh fruit, nuts, cocoa powder, other extracts, and so on!