This is one of my favorite cheesecake recipes EVER (healthy or not). It absolutely destroys my sweet-tooth every time I have one! The best protein cheesecake you will ever try…
Here is the recipe:
- 12 Ounces Fat Free Cream Cheese (339g)
- 12 Ounces Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 2 Large Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Sweetener
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Scoops Protein Powder (60g) (I prefer vanilla)
- 10-15 Drops Liquid Sweetener (Optional)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Calories in the whole cheesecake:
- Calories: 865
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 2745mg
- Carbs: 37g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 28g
- Protein: 135g
Buy my 6×2 Cheesecake Pan here: http://amzn.to/2fbhIfP
Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl for 2:00-3:00. Take out and spray a 6’’ cake pan with non-stick cooking spray. Put parchment paper inside your cake pan. Bake on 325°F/162°C for 30:00-32:00. Turn your oven down to 200°F/93°C and bake for another 50:00-60:00. Let cool in the fridge for a few hours (preferably overnight)!
- Top it with my protein frosting!
- The flavor of protein you use will determine the flavor of cheesecake you make
- Think outside the box and put anything you want on top of it (cool whip, nuts, whip cream, fruit, chocolate or peanut butter chips, etc)!