If you like tiramisu like I do (passionately) then you’re going to LOVE this Tiramisu Protein Oatmeal recipe! Quick, delicious, and high in protein!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Sugar Free Vanilla Coconut Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1 Ounce Water
- 1 Scoop (30g) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 Tablespoons (5g) Cocoa Powder
- 2.65 Ounces (75g) Fat Free Coffee/Mocha Flavored Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Butter Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Rum Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Instant Coffee
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 358
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 244mg
- Carbs: 38g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 8g
- Protein: 38g
Combine your Milk, Rolled Oats, and Water into a microwavable safe bowl. Microwave your oatmeal for around 2:00. While the oatmeal is still hot add in the rest of your ingredients. Mix everything together. Mouthgasm!
- Top with the rest of your Coffee/Mocha Flavored Greek Yogurt and some Cocoa Powder!
- 1 Teaspoon Instant Coffee = 75-100mg Caffeine!
- Put it in the fridge for a bit and it’ll taste even more like tiramisu!