This White Chocolate Mocha Protein Shake is a delicious and healthy way to start your morning, pre-workout, or to just get a boost throughout the day!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons (14g) Coconut Flour (or Oat Flour)
- 1 Tablespoon (14g) White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Serving (8g) Instant Sugar Free Fat Free White Chocolate Pudding
- 6-8 Ounces Coffee
- 1/2 Cup Ice (Optional)
Calories per shake:
- Calories: 301
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 339mg
- Carbs: 26g
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 13g
- Protein: 29g
Add your Coffee, Vanilla Extract, and White Chocolate Chips into whatever you’re using (if your coffee is still hot your chips will melt but if not go ahead and melt them in either the microwave or on the stove top). Shake/blend those together until your White Chocolate Chips are mixed in. Add in the rest of your ingredients and shake/blend everything together. Drink. Brain freeze!
- Make it the night before so it’s ready to go in the morning or before the gym!