Get your energy AND protein in one place with a White Chocolate Mocha Protein Shake! This high protein coffee recipe is a delicious, quick, healthy, and great way to start your morning right.
For this protein coffee drink all you need is a shaker bottle or something to mix your ingredients together in (a glass work greats too). Yes, you can still use a blender if you want.
Add right into your shaker bottle or glass 6-8 ounces of your choice coffee (mocha flavored preferred), 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 1 tablespoon of melted white chocolate chips.
If your coffee is freshly brewed your white chocolate chips will melt here but if you’re using cold coffee then you’ll need to melt them before adding them in. You can melt them quickly using the microwave by microwaving them for 15-20 seconds, stirring them, and repeating until melted.
Change your flavor up by using another roast! Think other flavors, seasonal, light or dark, and so on! Speaking of coffee roasts, what are some of your favorites? Let me know in the comments below.
Shake or mix those ingredients together until your white chocolate chips are mixed in.
Continue by adding in 1 serving of sugar free/fat free white chocolate instant pudding, 2 tablespoons of coconut flour, 1 scoop of a vanilla protein powder, 1/2 cup of unsweetened milk substitute, and some optional ice.
Shake or mix your ingredients together again until your white chocolate mocha protein shake is thoroughly mixed!
Did you know that if you’re lacking fiber in your diet that coconut flour is loaded with 5 grams for every 60 calories?
You’re done! Drink your white chocolate mocha protein shake straight from your shaker or glass. You could also pour it out and top it with some ground cinnamon or cocoa powder.
Don’t like cold coffee drinks? This white chocolate mocha protein shake tastes great hot too!
- Pro tip? Make this recipe using our easy Cold Brew Coffee recipe!
- Make it the night before so it’s ready to go in the morning before the gym.
- Add in an espresso shot for even more ENERGY!
White Chocolate Mocha Protein Shake
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 4 Ounces Milk Substitute - or Milk
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder - Vanilla
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Flour - or Oat Flour
- 1 Tablespoon White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Serving Instant Pudding - Sugar Free Fat Free White Chocolate
- 6-8 Ounces Coffee
- ½ Cup Ice - *Optional
- Add your Coffee, Vanilla Extract, and White Chocolate Chips into whatever you’re using (if your coffee is hot your chips will melt but if not melt them first)
- Shake/blend those together until your White Chocolate Chips are mixed in
- Add in the rest of your ingredients and shake/blend everything together
- Calories: 301
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 339mg
- Carbs: 26g
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 13g
- Protein: 29g