Start your holiday season off with some delicious and colorful 2 Layer Holiday Overnight Christmas Oatmeal made using some LeanPro 100% Whey protein powder! This oatmeal is quick, packed with protein, and great to take with you on the go!
Here is the recipe:
- 3/4 Cup (60g) Rolled Oats
- 5.3 Ounces (150g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1 1/2 Scoops (58.5g) LeanPro 100% Whey Vanilla Protein Powder
- Red Food Coloring
- 1/4 Teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- Green Food Coloring
- Candy Cane
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 729
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 602mg
- Carbs: 66g
- Fiber: 15g
- Sugar: 28g
- Protein: 78g
How to make:
- Combine your Rolled Oats, Greek Yogurt, Vanilla Extract, and Almond Milk into a bowl.
- Mix everything together.
- Mix your Protein Powder in.
- Take out at least a half pint mason jar and add half of your mix into it.
- Mix in a few drops of some Red Food Coloring.
- Add in your Peppermint Extract and couple drops of some Green Food Coloring to the other half of your mix.
- Mix those two ingredients in.
- Add that half into your mason jar.
- Break up a Candy Cane and top your oatmeal with it.
- Cover and put it into the fridge overnight.
- If you don’t want to wait you can eat it right away, it just won’t be as thick!
- The more food coloring you use, the darker your mix will turn out!