Do you like apples? Pie? Oatmeal? Cake? Delicious food? If you answered yes to any of those questions then your mouth will fall in love with this Apple Pie Protein Oatmeal recipe!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 1/3 Cup Sweetened or Unsweetened Coconut Milk (or Regular Milk/Milk Substitute)
- 2/3 Cup Water
- 1 Medium Red Apple (Chopped)
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 10-15 Drops Liquid Sweetener (1-2 Packets of a Dry Sweetener will work too)
- 1/4 Cup (61g) Unsweetened Apple Sauce
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 380
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 305mg
- Carbs: 57g
- Fiber: 10g
- Sugar: 21g
- Protein: 29g
Combine your Milk, Rolled Oats, and Water into a microwavable safe bowl. Microwave your Oatmeal for around 2:00. Chop up your Medium Red Apple. While the Oatmeal is still hot add in the rest of your ingredients. Mix everything together. Mouthgasm!
- Add in another 1/2 scoop of protein powder for more protein!
- Top or add into your oatmeal maple syrup, whipped cream, fresh fruit, nuts for some extra fats, or pretty much anything!