If you like bananas then you’re going to love this quick, cheap, and delicious Banana Cream Protein Pudding recipe!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 Cup (116g) Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 1 Serving (8g) Instant Sugar Free Fat Free Banana Cream Pudding
- 1 1/2 Scoops (45g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2.65 Ounces (75g) Fat Free Banana Cream Greek Yogurt (or Vanilla)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 525
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 913mg
- Carbs: 50g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 28g
- Protein: 61g
Add all of your ingredients into either a food processor or blender. Process/blend everything together. Mouthgasm!
- Put it in the fridge for 20:00-30:00 and it’ll taste even better!
- Use a banana flavored protein powder if you can’t find instant pudding!
- Crush up a couple graham crackers and put them into the bottom of your bowl to create a quick graham cracker crust!