Craving a banana cream pie but don’t have time to make it? Try some Banana Cream Protein Pudding! This healthy no bake dessert takes just minutes to prep, is absolutely delicious, and made using both cottage cheese and Greek yogurt!
All you need to make this no bake dessert? Something to mix your ingredients in! I like using a food processor or blender to get it smooth but a mixing bowl will work just as good with some effort.
Add into whatever you’re using 1 banana, 1/2 container of a banana (preferred) or vanilla Greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 1/2 scoops of a vanilla protein powder, 1 serving of sugar free fat free banana cream instant pudding, 2 tablespoons of unsweetened shredded coconut, and 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.
Can’t find instant pudding? Use a banana flavored protein powder and some xanthan gum to help thicken it up (1/4-1/2 teaspoon).
Process, blend, or mix everything until it looks like your banana cream protein pudding.
If you didn’t make it in a bowl you should pour your pudding into a serving dish and optionally top it! I like topping mine with some fresh banana slices and light whipped cream. Let us know what you top your protein pudding with in the comments below.
Did you know that you can’t taste cottage cheese at all when added to other ingredients and that it’s a great source of slow digesting protein (casein)!?
Pro tip? It’ll thicken up if you put it in the fridge for 20-30 minutes and taste even better!
Protein Pudding Ideas
- Create a quick crust by crushing up some graham crackers or healthy wafers into the bottom of your bowl!
- Top your protein pancakes or waffles with it.
- Double or triple the recipe to make enough for the whole week.
- Use it as a filling in some Protein French Toast Roll-ups!
Banana Cream Protein Pudding
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 1 Banana
- ½ Cup Cottage Cheese - Fat Free
- 1 Serving Instant Pudding - Sugar Free Fat Free Banana Cream
- 1 ½ Scoops Protein Powder - Vanilla
- 2.65 Ounces Greek Yogurt - Fat Free Banana Cream or Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Shredded Coconut - Unsweetened
- Add all of your ingredients into either a food processor or blender
- Process/blend everything together
- Calories: 525
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 913mg
- Carbs: 50g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 28g
- Protein: 61g