If it’s your birthday, want to pretend it is, or are craving the flavor of a birthday cake then you’re going to love these Birthday Cake Protein Muffins!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats (or 40g Coconut Flour)
- 2 Large Eggs (or 4 Large Egg Whites)
- 2 Scoops (60g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons (31.5g) Honey (or Brown Rice Syrup)
- 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 16 Ounces (454g) Reduced Sodium Chickpeas
- Pinch Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Rainbow Sprinkles
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 1103
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 1088mg
- Carbs: 133g
- Fiber: 22g
- Sugar: 33g
- Protein: 91g
Calories in each muffin (if you make 12):
- Calories: 91
- Fat: 1.9g
- Saturated Fat: .2g
- Sodium: 90.6mg
- Carbs: 11g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Sugar: 2.7g
- Protein: 7.5g
Drain and rinse your Chickpeas. Add all of your ingredients into a food processor or really powerful blender aside from your Rainbow Sprinkles. Process or blend everything together. Lightly mix in your Rainbow Sprinkles. Take out a couple muffin pans or some silicone cups, coat them with non-stick cooking spray, and then add your mix in leaving 1/4’’ from the top. Bake on 350°F/176°C for 15:00-20:00. Mouthgasm!
- Top them with some chocolate chips, more rainbow sprinkles, nuts, or anything else you want before the oven!
- You can store these anywhere and they’ll usually last around 5-7 days!