No protein, no problem! This Bodybuilding Protein Oatmeal recipe is quick, cheap, healthy, AND delicious all while being packed with healthy fats, fiber, and protein!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 4 Large Egg Whites
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons (32g) Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Banana
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup (115g) Low Fat Cottage Cheese
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 589
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 501mg
- Carbs: 50g
- Fiber: 9g
- Sugar: 12g
- Protein: 50g
Add your Egg Whites, Almond Milk, and Rolled into a microwavable safe bowl. Lightly mix those ingredients together and microwave your oatmeal for 2:00 (or until your Egg Whites look cooked in). Add in the rest of your ingredients aside from your Cottage Cheese. Mix all of those together while mashing in your Banana. Add in your Cottage Cheese and then lightly mix that in. Mouthgasm!
- If it’s not sweet enough then add in some sweetener, honey, brown rice syrup, fresh fruit, or anything else you can think of!