Candy bar flavor for breakfast without the guilt! This macro balanced and healthy Butterfinger Protein Oatmeal recipe is easy to make in just a couple minutes, delicious, and packed with all the right flavor.
For this one all you’re going to need is a microwavable bowl big enough to fit all of your ingredients into.
Add right into your bowl 1/2 cup of rolled oats, 6 ounces of unsweetened milk substitute, and 1/8 cup of water.
Microwave your oatmeal for 2 minutes. Depending on how powerful your microwave is this may take more or less time so keep an eye on it!
While still hot, add in 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon of butter extract, 1 scoop of a vanilla protein powder, 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 1 serving of a sugar free fat free instant butterscotch pudding, and 1 tablespoon of a sugar free chocolate syrup.
Can’t find instant pudding? Try 1/2 teaspoon of butterscotch extract and a little optional xanthan gum to thicken it up.
Mix all of those ingredients together until you have your Butterfinger protein oatmeal!
You can optionally top or add into your oatmeal some more chocolate syrup, crushed up nuts, raisins, whipped cream, flavored Greek yogurt, and so on. Let us know what creative ways you change your oatmeal up in the comments below.
Try our Protein Candy Bar Oatmeal recipe next!
Butterfinger Protein Oatmeal
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- ½ Cup Rolled Oats - 40g
- ¾ Cup Milk Substitute - or Milk (6 Ounces)
- ⅛ Cup Water - 1 Ounce
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder - 30g Vanilla
- ½ Teaspoon Butter Extract
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder - 10g
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter - 16g
- 1 Serving Instant Pudding - 8g Sugar Free Fat Free Butterscotch (or ½ Teaspoon Butterscotch Extract)
- 1 Tablespoon Chocolate Syrup - 16g Sugar Free
- Combine your Milk, Rolled Oats, and Water into a microwavable safe bowl
- Microwave your oatmeal for around 2 minutes
- Add in the rest of your ingredients while still hot
- Mix everything together
- Calories: 475
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 593mg
- Carbs: 48g
- Fiber: 10g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 37g