This quick, healthy, delicious, and extremely festive Candy Cane Protein Shake recipe is guaranteed to put a smile on your face this holiday season!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- 5.3 Ounces (150g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup (20g) Rolled Oats
- 1 Candy Cane
- 1/2 Tablespoon (7g) Coconut Oil
- Couple Drops Red Food Coloring (Optional)
Calories per shake:
- Calories: 431
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 294mg
- Carbs: 41g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 22g
- Protein: 42g
Break up your Candy Cane and then combine all of your ingredients into a blender. Blend them together. Drink. Brain freeze!
- Add in 1/2 Cup Ice to make it thicker + colder!